New generation of infrastructure for the delivery of applications
Systancia offers a new generation of infrastructure for the delivery of applications based on the security of users and focused around three pillars:
- Virtualisation: virtualisation of applications and workstations (VDI);
- Cybersecurity: Identification, authentication and control of access, monitoring of power users (PAM);
- Identity management: Unified authentication (SSO), management of identities and authorizations (IAM).
Virtualization of applications and workstations
As a solution for the virtualization of applications and workstations, Systancia Workplace makes all applications and workstations available with the best performance and at the lowest cost.
Securing external access to the IT system
Systancia offers solutions for controlling external access to the IT system and monitoring of power users:
• The only solution certified by the ANSSI in the technical field of "Identification, authentication, access control", Systancia Gate allows access to be given to selected resources of the IT system.
• Systancia Cleanroom allows monitoring of power users and real-time detection of suspicious or abnormal behaviour in order to contain threats.
Authentication and identity management
In terms of identity management, Systancia offers solutions for strong and unified authentication (SSO) and the management of user identities and authorizations:
• Systancia Access, the France Cybersecurity labelled solution, allows the security of connections to be strengthened while simplifying user access to applications;
• Systancia Identity, the IAM solution, defines and centralizes the management of user identities and authorizations.